Exposure to airborne Chemical Agents
Bioconsult S.r.l. offers the service of sampling and characterization of chemical pollutants airborne from industrial activities in the workplace , such as: dust , lead, volatile organic compounds , inorganic acids , aldehydes , ketones , polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , metals , isocyanates , phenols , phthalates , wood dust , crystalline silica , welding fumes , asbestos .
The sampling and characterization service of airborne chemical pollutants include:
- health and drafting the document of chemical risk assessment pursuant to Legislative Decree , 02/02/02 n . 25 on the protection of the safety of workers from the risks related to chemical agents at work ;
- preparation of the evaluation of the carcinogenic risk, under law 66/00, concerning protection of workers from the risks related to exposure to carcinogens or mutagens at work ;
- advice on analysis of industrial processes and measures of prevention and protection taken to minimize the risks from exposure to chemicals.
Exposure to airborne microbiological agents
Bioconsult Srl offers the service of sampling and characterization of micro bacterial airborne pathogenic and non-pathogenic.
The service sampling of airborne agents microbiologists forecasts:
- determination of the presence of gram – negative aerobic ( Legionella ) in pipelines conditioning and water systems ;
- the prospectus of the biological risk assessment referred to in Title VIII of the Decree 626/94 for the protection against biological agents ;
- advice on the measures of prevention and protection to be taken to minimize the risks related to exposure to chemical agents.
Exposure to Physical Agents – Noise
Bioconsult Srl offers phonometric investigations service for the exposure assessment workers to noise in the workplace, according to the local regulations.
The phonometric investigation service provides:
- the prospectus, noise risk assessment under D.Lgs. 10/04/06 n. 195
- study, design and construction of works of soundproofing;
- advice on the analysis of industrial processes , on the measures of prevention and protection taken to minimize the risks from exposure to noise.
Exposure to Physical Agents – Vibration
“Bioconsult” S.r.l. offers the service of imaging studies to assess the exposure of workers to physical mechanical vibrations ( hand – arm and whole body) while working, under the regulations.
The service includes:
- preparation of the document for risk assessment of exposure to vibration under D.Lgs.n.187 / 05 for the evaluation of the risks from mechanical vibration;
- advice and analysis of industrial processes, on the measures of prevention and protection take to minimize the risks arising from exposure to vibration.
“Bioconsult” S.r.l. offers the service of imaging techniques for the evaluation of the comfort indices and thermal stress on the microclimate inside the workplace.
The service provides advice from our experts to improve the welfare conditions of climate and environment in the workplace.
Bioconsult S.r.l. provides the tracking service instrument for the assessment of environmental light in the workplace.
The service provides advice from our experts to help organize the workplace and increase the welfare environmental conditions.
Exposure to electromagnetic fields
The “Bioconsult” S.r.l offers the service of imaging techniques for assessing and quantifying the exposure of workers to electromagnetic fields during their working lives .
The service provides advice from our experts for analysis of industrial processes , analysis measures of prevention and protection to be taken in order to reduce the risks to workers exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Bioconsult S.r.l offers the service of managing construction permits.
The service provides technical advice and support to companies in dealing with the Competent Authorities to streamline and speed up the process for issuing permits needed both technical and health of commercial and industrial activities .